Functions of the Media Office
- It shall disseminate, particularly to the secular tri-media, the Official Letters and Declarations, Joint Statements, Decisions and other official pronouncements of the Conference.
- It shall attend to legitimate requests from media practitioners for information on issues and items available for publication.
- It shall represent the General Secretariat upon invitation from media outlets in conjunction with subject matters touching on faith and morals, and/or affecting the apostolic concerns of the Church in the Philippines.
- It shall establish and maintain communications and linkages with local and foreign media offices.
- It shall edit and publish the national publication of the Conference called the “CBCP Monitor” only as this venture prove really useful and financially viable.
Priest in Charge: Msgr. Pedro C. Quitorio, III
Address: Media Office
3/Floor CBCP Building
470 Gen. Luna Street