COMMISSION ON THE CULTURAL HERITAGE OF THE CHURCH
- Shall promote the cultural heritage of the Church as an invaluable aid to evangelization and catechesis.
- Shall foment research on and understanding of the ecclesiastical cultural heritage.
- Shall serve as a consultative body on the scientific conservation of cultural ecclesiastical goods.
- Shall initiate and sustain collaboration between the Committee and similar Government and/or civic agencies involved in the care, conservation, and appreciation of the cultural heritage of the Church.
- Shall act as the official liaison with the Pontifical Commission for the Cultural Heritage in the Apostolic See.
- Shall undertake projects in different Dioceses or Prelatures upon invitation or authorization of and collaboration with the local Ordinaries concerned.
Chairman: Bp. Danilo B. Ulep
Vice-Chairman: Bp. Julito B. Cortes
Members: Abp. Ricardo L. Baccay
Abp. Marlo M. Peralta
Bp. Renato P. Mayugba
Bp. Alberto S. Uy
Executive Secretary: Rev. Fr. Milan Ted D. Torralba
Address: Sta. Maria Goretti Parish
Pope Pius XII Catholic Center
1175 United Nation Avenue
Paco, 1007 Manila
Tels: (02) 8536-1820 / 8527-9126