PERMANENT COMMITTEE ON EUCHARISTIC CONGRESSES (PCIEC)
- Shall be the liaison and coordinating entity of the Conference on matters pertaining to Regional, National and International Eucharistic Congresses.
- Shall help in the preparation of International Eucharistic Congresses in close collaboration with the Papal Permanent Committee at the Vatican for International Eucharistic Congresses, particularly with the catechesis of the Christian faithful in the Philippines through the celebration of Regional and/or National Eucharistic Congresses in the same spirit and with the same goals.
- Shall organize and lead the Philippine Official Delegation to International Eucharistic Congresses with proper regard for the options and directions from the Conference, to which it shall render a Report thereafter.
- Shall implement programs and projects duly approved by the Conference to assist in the eucharistic evangelization of the Philippines.
- Shall collaborate with Eucharistic Missions abroad when enjoined to do so according to its possibilities by the Communities/Movements/Countries concerned, and authorized by the Conference.
- Shall serve under a set of Officers led by the Chairman with the Vice-Chairman, Executive Secretary, and Treasurer, each one having properly assigned duties and tasks.
- Shall establish the necessary Ad Hoc Sub-Committees that may be headed by Episcopal Consultants, to help in complying with the functions of the Committee, such as in attending to theological matters, immigration concerns, fundraising, and the like.
Chairman: Jose F. Cardinal Advincula
Vice-Chairman: Abp. Romulo G. Valles
Members: Bp. Antonieto D. Cabajog
Abp. Victor B. Bendico
Bp. Jacinto A. Jose
Executive Secretary: Rev. Fr. Miguel M. Garcia, SSS
Address: 34 Dona Hemady Street, New Manila
1112 Quezon City
Tel.: (02) 8722-0679
Fax: (02) 8723-8511